What is the Demo Jam?
Game show style event where 4-6 app partners showcase their most compelling app in a super short, no fluff, 3-minute demo
At the end, the attendees vote live on their favorite demo (the winner gets an exciting prize)
Hosted by AppExchange and well-known Salesforce MVP(s)
Focus might differ each month (Sales, Marketing, Service, CPQ, Community, etc.)
Where Is It?
Demo Jams are held live at events and online via webinar.
Webinar: Platform is GoToWebinar held every third Thursday at 2pm ET
Live Event: To be confirmed based on each event location, typically held in Expo hall theater of event
Why Do It:
Great opportunity to give a demo to a live audience of 60-100
Great brand exposure: AppExchange promotes heavily and each partner will hopefully promote for great cross-pollination
- The opt in lead list provided within 24 hours
- Recording provided for future use
- Recording shared on YouTube for added exposure
Excellent opportunity to put your best demo delivery teammate in the spotlight
It's a TON of fun
Can I See Some Examples?
The following is the Demo Jam from London’s Calling 2016.
The following is a Demo Jam from our webinar series:
What are the Demo Jam Rules?
- 3 minutes for your live demo (with a :30 warning)
- For the webinar, 1 audience question at the end of your demo
- NO slides / power point / video - it must be live
I'm interested. What are the next steps?
If you've been asked to do a Demo Jam:
- Attend mandatory 30-minute kick off call
- Practice your 3-minute demo
- Arrive to your Demo Jam 15-20 minutes early
- Share it on social media with hashtag #AppDemoJam
- Get ready to rummmbbllleee!
Think you've got what it takes to demo your app in three minutes or less? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.